We’d like to invite you to participate in a three-month skin challenge, specifically designed for dogs suffering from ongoing skin conditions.
Control of skin problems is usually best managed with a multi-pronged approach to treatment. This combines any regular medication your pooch may already be on with a specialised diet, effective flea control, support for good gut heath, and topical treatment with regular bathing – each aspect of treatment has its part to play!
How it works
As a participant, you will commit to a treatment package plan over a three-month period. Over this three-month period, we will partner with you, providing consultation and advice, and all the tools you need to take a holistic approach to skin management in your pooch.
For the discounted monthly cost of $180 (small dog) or $208 (large dog), you will receive:
- Monthly skin consultations with Dr Mike;
- food specially formulated for sensitive skin;
- flea control suited to dogs suffering from flea allergy dermatitis;
- PetBrew probiotics;
- fortnightly bathing with HUHA’s Whoop! Itch and Ouch shampoo (free Pet Taxi service available if required);
We want to see who can make the most improvement over the three-month challenge period! As part of the challenge, we’ll take a before and after photo of your pup and put it to the vote on our Facebook page. The dog voted most improved will win a fabulous prize pack worth $433, including:
- An 11kg bag of dog food of your choice
- Three-months of flea control
- Nordic Naturals Omega 3 Pet Gels
- Whoop! Itch and Ouch Shampoo
- Whoop! Itch and Ouch Lotion
- A groom with Ball and Bone!
So, if you’re up for the challenge, please call us today or download and send back the registration form below! The first ten participants to sign up will also receive a free bag of Petcurean’s grain and gluten free SPIKE treats!
We look forward to partnering with you to make a significant difference for your pooch’s quality of life.